Infrared Toaster (IRT)
The Prince Castle Horizontal Toasters are the new platform in Gold Standard toasting. The horizontally stacked IRT and CBT toaster allow for running dual day parts simultaneously while providing vertical space savings.
The Infrared Toaster (IRT) will provide perfect muffins, bagels and a “special product” option for future menu flexibility. Items are delivered directly into a UHC tray for convenience and to minimize handling
- Toast core buns and breakfast items simultaneously
- Adjustable compression
- Adjustable speed control
- Adjustable temperature control
- Stainless steel belt for long term reliability
- Minimal low cost consumables
- Sliding belt drawer for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Modular design for rapid servicing and troubleshooting
- Heated landing zones for core buns
- Gold quality toasting at only 455° (vs. over 550°)
- Breakfast items are fed into UHC tray to minimize product handling
- Dual sided club toasting
- Compatible with single and three phase wiring to eliminate in-store electrical wiring
- Low energy consumption with high bun temperatures
Product Spec Sheet
|Model Number||Width in (cm)||Height in (cm)||Depth in (cm)||Shipping Weight lbs (kg)||Shipping cu. ft. (cu. m.)|
|UHC6PT-22MCD||22.00 (55.88)||22.50 (57.15)||25.25 (64.14)||225.00 (102.06)||13.68 (.387)|
|Model Number||Volts||Hz||Watts||Plug Number|
|UHC6PT-22MCD||208-240||50/60||2450-3450||IEC 309 20A PIN/SLEEVE|
|UHC6PT-22MCDCE||208-240||50/60||2450-3450||IEC 309 20A PIN/SLEEVE|
|UHC6PT-22MCDAU||208-240||50/60||2450-3450||Marechal 50A/250 VAC|
|UHC6PT-22MCDNZ||208-240||50/60||2450-3450||Marechal 32A/250 VAC|
|UHC6PT-22MCDT||208-240||50/60||2450-3450||Hubbel 2321 Twist Lock 20A/250V|
|UHC6PT-22MCDJP||200-240||50/60||2375-3450||20A WF6320 Japan plug|
Warranty & Service Info
Maintenance & Care
Ray Kroc, who would later purchase McDonald’s from the McDonald brothers, was an equipment salesman, selling multi-mixers for the foodservice equipment manufacturer, Prince Castle.
There are McDonald’s restaurants in more than 100 countries, serving over 40 million customers daily.
The first McDonald’s with a seating area opened in 1962 in Denver.
The first drive-thru at a McDonald’s in Arizona was announced in 1975.
McDonald’s fast food drive-thru restaurants let to the invention of cup holders for the inside of vehicles.
November 16 is now designated as National Fast Food Day!
Today, 96-percent of Americans have visited at least once a McDonald’s.
Among some of the American celebrities, who have worked at McDonald’s at one time in their life are Pink, Shania Twain, Jay Leno and Rachel McAdams.
The most popular fast food in America is French fries.